Code archaeology and architecture… During this one-day training course we will try to learn the biggest possible number of architecture verification possibilities.
- What is architecture? – theoretical part
- Where shall we take architecture from? – brainstorming and conclusions
- Criteria for measurement, methods, tools, including exercises.
There are three basic lessons, which we will try to teach you – most of all, but there will also be time for questions, exercises (sure!), new techniques, tools – useful for architects. The Mikado method, JQAssistant, Feather’s quadrant, archi-kata, scenario methods, Restructure, etc.
- if you want to know what architecture is,
- if you do not know how to measure your architecture,
- if you do not know where to take the ideas on architecture from,
- if you want to make sure that your architecture will cope with this or that challenge,
- if you want to find weaknesses in your architecture before the trouble finds them,
- if you are not afraid of programs with windows or shell scripts and a few dozen lines of Java,
- if you are willing to learn.